This place is like a ghost town

vibro100

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried to log in many times over the last few months and each time it was refused , and my wife said last night register again with a new name and I did have to pay 1 pound , but I really don't mind , so I was slide , but now I'm plus 333

but I've actually been on here since 2003 as backyard buggy as I started with a home made buggy , but then after 3 years I was landboarding all the time , so I then joined as slide in 2006 when it was flexifoil , but its good to be back anyway and what can ya get with a pound lol

I have tried to log in many times over the last few months and each time it was refused , and my wife said last night register again with a new name and I did have to pay 1 pound , but I really don't mind , so I was slide , but now I'm plus 333

but I've actually been on here since 2003 as backyard buggy as I started with a home made buggy , but then after 3 years I was landboarding all the time , so I then joined as slide in 2006 when it was flexifoil , but its good to be back anyway and what can ya get with a pound lol

Slide as in Pete from March? If so Pete, we all had to change our passwords about 6 mths ago I think so your old password would be obsolete.

Good to have you back mate. Dya think FB has ruined it on here. There's a lot more scammers on the FB. I just got took myself. Everybody laugh. :D I bought a board from a guy and then he suddenly went quiet. No board, no communication, nowt. So I scouted around and found him. " I got confused" he said. All sorted now tho. He won't be selling on there no more.

Even jacko still sells over there. He's still flogging his North sails but is still unsure of the age. Killer huh.

Yep jacko. Steven Jackson on FB. If you go to the admin section they say about the pasword change.

I barely kited last year at all due to family illness. In fact apart from working I never left the house. Going to work at the weekends was great. The chance to talk to people. Never got on hols or owt so had not much to talk about. This year for me looks just as sh1t. Fortunately !!! I say fortunately because it will only get better when I have one less family member unfortunately.

i'm not big on social media , I regularly visit the marshall amp forum as a guitarist since I was early teens and have a massive love for tube/valve amps and play every day , i'm medically retired , I might visit this forum abit now , but consider social media not needed by me altho I do like ebay but not as much as my wife , lol, but this forum looks to be finished to me , but we will see

I have a very nice Marshall T shirt that I wear on special occasions. I only ever used one Marhall. Thinking about it, I did have or maybe even have a little 12 watt practice amp somewhere. I had Vox in the early days. I used Peavey for a while. They were so unreliable so I dropped them and went to Carlsbro. Big, loud and heavy. So I moved to Fender, then Studiomaster, then Mesa Boogie and finished on Gallien Kruger. I saved the best to last. :D