am i the only one ? frozen eye like looking thru fog

kitesurfandy

sounds like misteye to me, commonly found in people with a lack of vitamin cs (common sense) easiest cure is to give up what brings on an outbreak, ie kitesurfing in your case. prolonged outbreaks can cause major irritation mainly to other beach users and could end in assault in extreme cases. unfortunately there is no cure but help and advice from other sufferers can be found here http://www.iamabellend.com good luck with your recouperation.

sounds like misteye to me, commonly found in people with a lack of vitamin cs (common sense) easiest cure is to give up what brings on an outbreak, ie kitesurfing in your case. prolonged outbreaks can cause major irritation mainly to other beach users and could end in assault in extreme cases. unfortunately there is no cure but help and advice from other sufferers can be found here http://www.iamabellend.com good luck with your recouperation.

LMFAO

Classic !!

Andy, seriously look. Frozen eye, frostbite, poncing around the gym all day in your posing pants, back failing. Personally, I think you're getting a bit of a wimp as you get older. What would you do if you lived in Jockland?

Doesnt it have to be below freezing to get frost bite btw ?

Err scuse me. I was out on December 19th so dont give me that crock of sh*te. Kitesurfing comes a long way down my list of priorities I'm afraid. I can't/won't do much till my hands are sorted. Do I really want to make things worse. It even hurts to drive.

This weather I prefer being deep into my Wife, I mean bed when its cold. AND who wouldnt apart from a gay lord

well lucky u got a MRS ! as a Wanks out of the question with your Bad Hands ¬!

well I am Totally Addicted to kitesurfing !

and what s Bonus today Dutch Female "HOT" Kitesurfer at Wallasey today verytall Dark-hair turned up defo made me pump my Kite so it was Really Hard!!!!!!!!!

safe to say she will never kite there again.....