Ozone Edge 2012 vs 2013

Spielson

Kevlar bridles is the difference between 2012/2013 ie they added Kevlar bridles for 2013.

Old 2010 7 struters are more precise in the air. You just know where they are at any time. 2012+ are more vague when jumping but faster to turn which makes them over all more enjoyable.

agree with plummet on that one my old 2010 seems to have more grunt ! than 2013 , ! but defo more aggresive than the new one i

Ozone are allways trying to improve things , they did until 2010 i reckon with the Edge cant comment on other models

they seem to have taken the Edge out of the Edge ! bring back the aggresive Ozone edge unforigiving brutal power

ultimate Kite Ozone 2010 Edge template , made with Kevlar !!!!! if I had the money i would buy the pattern template for ozone edge 2010 and get a load made up ! and have to rename it thou,

Edited by kitesurfandy

I've got the 2013 13m Edge and it pulls like a truck. Great for boosting when it gets to 20 knots!

Harness always ends up under my ribcage cos it never stops pulling. That doesn't happen with my other kites (c4's).

I tried the 2012 and it didn't feel much different to me. But the older 7 strut edges were very different.