Kite Pumps £16.99

KiteItRight

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Mick. Uncle Tom's (South End) next weekend for a Starkites demo and Slider/kicker event open to all. if the wind is not with us the it will the 3rd weekend in June. Set up via Kite Pix.

:)

I'll do the Hunny one. Sarf End Uncle Toms aint for me hammer fred.

That's what I like to see, a nice well used tube of lube

Did some work on my pump today.. Got the sand out of my flange and lubed up the shaft... Amazing what a quick service can do....

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n473/paulie_amoose/7e59fa51-5d31-4a0d-aa0f-02a4aa537da2_zps40a06714.jpg

Our very own Paulie Amoose will be getting his hands on the 2014 Arawak very soon.

Hope that's more of what you're after :)

Oh man.. That's the good shit..!

I might purchase one of Mr Tom's pumps and do a pump to pump review against my freshly lubed North one. Test how many strokes to get a Arawak hard....

Very interesting subjects Kite Pumps Mick, without them you wouldnt get very far, leading edge stuff - you like it!

Follow my lead mate. Flysurfers, thats the future. Must try an old lei again after I find somewhere to tie my horse up. Ah the old days. I remember them well.

Remember those little hand pumps that made you look like you were a w4nker. :D

Agreed. But the good thing about this site? you can put them on an ignore list and not see it anymore :D

Yes but its more fun to read em. Ive only ever put one person on my ignore list then I still looked to see what they'de said about me. :D Everybody takes it too serious. I reckon most of those NWNB would fight like girls.. RR is probably the exception cos he seems like a nice guy.

On the subject tho . Jacko's profile has his signature as and I quote. "I'm a Rehabillitated offender." You gotta laugh eh?