Kite Pumps £16.99

KiteItRight

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kite restraining attachment thingybob bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drill 2 holes in the foot plates and pass a cord thro them durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If not, post it to me and I'll do it. Or send you one of my old uns in PX.

Well its diverting the attention from MNs mate Jacko eh? Sergio's back soon so we can refire the Jacko thread.:D

Okay okay I agree and not my best day, I dont understand the whole kite forum and Yes Colin the wind is shit at best, appreciate your Love for Kiting, Im not a Twat BTW, would actually appreciate a reply here Jacko, not so sure on the the thread to beat him up thogh!

Okay okay I agree and not my best day, I dont understand the whole kite forum and Yes Colin the wind is shit at best, appreciate your Love for Kiting, Im not a Twat BTW, would actually appreciate a reply here Jacko, not so sure on the the thread to beat him up thogh!

Hes no mate..as you refer!

yet to be seen ;)

Come on Sonny, with your incident re your board we wouldnt have called any Police and of course you would of had your board back straight away, the Guy would not of done it again, however Ugly and large he may have been, we have had a fair few incidents with Farmers doing the same, I have managed to retrieve the items and also dragged many a Newbie from the shores of Rhosnegir and more recenlty Mr Rocket Rimmer whom nearly drowned!

I aint no Scouser young Mick, I am the other side of the M62 and more Oasis than the Beetles! My Man Waterbabe is a pure driven Scouse Love Machine as you know.... :-)

Ok Mick. Uncle Tom's (South End) next weekend for a Starkites demo and Slider/kicker event open to all. if the wind is not with us the it will the 3rd weekend in June. Set up via Kite Pix.

Magazine Review will be in Kiteworld this issue for the 17m Taina - it's in their most wanted section. They will be reviewing the other gear later in the year.

Kite Pix will have a Arawark review out in their next magazine and Taina 12 and 17m race version in the mag after that.

Our very own Paulie Amoose will be getting his hands on the 2014 Arawak very soon.

Hope that's more of what you're after :)