Kitesurfing EPQ

kitehuggerz

Hi I'm basing my school Extended Project Qualification on kite surfing and the best possible rig for a intermediate kite surfer to learn to back roll. I have to have different areas of research and one area I have created is a survey, so it would be greatly appreciated if you could fill out this 10 question survey for me asking a few basic questions about your kite surfing kit. The survey wont take 5 minutes of your time.

The help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

http://heycrowd.com/surveys/take?id=5365&s=own

your last question is not a question, its two - bad question. i cant seem the scope for this project. but you need a more thought out questionaire. The data you will collect will not be meaningful.

E.g. the lines length, board etc u use might not be what i think is the best set up. Maybe i just own them.

Thanks for the advice, I understand the last question is vague and is to just give me an idea if people did not like there kite setup when learning to back roll. The question is just to give me an idea if people liked there setup, hence if they put no I would understand that there options may not be relevant. This is just initial research for basic ideas is not going into any detail so data is just to show me where to research information as too why majority of people have a kite size or bar length.

Thank you to anyone that has replied it will help me out a lot thanks.

EPQ = extended project qualification. A mostly self directed piece of work on some topic. In this case it will be hard to find the literature and information to make it work. I would be asking something along the lines of

"how does technical gear influence learning kitesurfing" - this gives room for a discussion of the types of kites, the relative strengths and weaknesses, questions of peoples opinions. Plus it always the comparison to older style kites and how kit had changed. The word learning could be opened up into what we mean by having learnt! Basically EPQ is about following a load of rules - one of which is ask a good question!