Last call for input at Fraisthrope

coupey

We are meeting the tourism officer for Bridlington at 6.30 pm at Beverley Leisure Complex on Thurs 30th June.

If anyone else would like to come along or talk to us beforehand please let me know.

People currently attending:

mkratty

batz

Coupey

Necro777

Gushie

I propose that we meet one evening next week to prepare. Batz, do you want to come and what time can you get to Beverley?

I'll be at work i'm afraid,the only input i have is the yearly restriction,could it be made seasonal?,because the place is deserted in the winter,and i promise to be a very good boy,maybe a 6 month restriction to cover spring and summer?,make it clear on the signage,just a thought,good luck at the meeting,pete.

hi guys . im working but will be going but i have 2 other kite surfers that would like to come .

nick and tom .

i agree with shiner seasonal might be better .also are they going to be able to lift resrictions for events or pre arranged activities ??

i will try and get over to westwood before hand ...

hi guys . im working but will be going but i have 2 other kite surfers that would like to come .

nick and tom .

i agree with shiner seasonal might be better .also are they going to be able to lift resrictions for events or pre arranged activities ??

i will try and get over to westwood before hand ...

That's fine. I think Tom has already been added to the list. Nick is welcome too.

Current delegation:

mkratty

batz

Ben

Coupey

Necro777

Gushie

Tom102938

Nick

Rich G

Windjammer

Having spoken to the boss (wife), I will be on the Westwood for about 3pm. We need to talk a little methinks.

Otherwise it is 6.30pm at Beverley Leisure Complex HU17 0LT.

Right. Slight problem. Ian Raynor says they are only set up for five delegates to attend (this was the number that were interested when I gave him an estimate).

At that time this was the list:

mkratty

batz

Coupey

Necro777

Gushie

Batz can't now make it, so I suggest that we meet up on the Westwood as arranged, and choose a group from there.

My thoughts are that we sneak another person in:

mkratty (experienced kiter/negotiator)

Tom102938 (kitesurfing rep)

Windjammer (experienced buggier)

Coupey (original contact)

Necro777 (buggying rep)

Gushie (very regular user)

No offence to anyone else, and I'm not saying this has to be the list. Windjammer asked about clothes. I will be in 'normal' clothes (ie. not a suit).