missing photos

rowlf

i have been missing some photos from middle wallop from a couple of years ago the one where stupind dave had that big crash over the back and craig broke his toe on a tent..

well sorting though my many camera bags today i found 4 undeveloped films and decided to take them in to get them processed. to my suprise it was the photos from wallop including some of dave in mid crash and the hole he left.

will post some of them up as soon as they have been scanned in.:D

• 4 months later...
i have been missing some photos from middle wallop from a couple of years ago the one where stupind dave had that big crash over the back and craig broke his toe on a tent..

well sorting though my many camera bags today i found 4 undeveloped films and decided to take them in to get them processed. to my suprise it was the photos from wallop including some of dave in mid crash and the hole he left.

will post some of them up as soon as they have been scanned in.:D

WOW FILM!!!

I remember that stuff :rolleyes: LOL

Craig did his toe the year before dude (me and my mate harry were the ones lugging him around at stupid AM after he kicked a peg) he made a hole in his knee with the tarmac that year lol.

If you manage to find the ones of me nailing my self in to the floor that would be awesome been wanting to see those for ages! Gizmo has the video but thats still on the dv tape in a cupboard somwhere unfortunately.

Give me a shout if anything turns up :D

Craig did his toe the year before dude (me and my mate harry were the ones lugging him around at stupid AM after he kicked a peg) he made a hole in his knee with the tarmac that year lol.

If you manage to find the ones of me nailing my self in to the floor that would be awesome been wanting to see those for ages! Gizmo has the video but thats still on the dv tape in a cupboard somwhere unfortunately.

Give me a shout if anything turns up :D

That sent a shiver down my spine, sounds nasty!!