Airbow

The Airbow is a beautifully made and attractive kite. Tim Benson makes amazing kites to incredibly high standards (I have a full set of Gemini's). I owned an airbow for a few months and just couldnt connect with it at all. It is a very floaty kite and feels lighter than light on the lines. I prefer the revolutions as they are a little more precise in their movements.

if you want fun and are used to power kites the airbow is the kite for you.

You can throw huge hand movements at the airbow and it still comes back for more.

take a look at http://www.aeolian.co.uk and have a look at the airbow there also at middle wallop 2004 I organised a Airbow fly in and we had 7 Airbows going all together.

I now own two on for showing in the arena and one for customer testing.

But my poor arena model has ummmm snapped WHOOPS you need to be careful what wind you take it out in. If you want you can always pop and see me at a festival or at the shop and I can take you out on a bow.

Oh Yea I forgot to add Bastiaan (sky skiver on here) has an AIrbow for sale. It's purple. I'll let him know you are looking for one.

Did he buy another one then?? as I bought one from him early last year and flew it with Joe in the great Airbow Selecta display carnage at Middle Wallop in May 2004

Bastiaan and Big Davey suffer the same ailment/disorder. They buy kites and fly them then fall out with them and sell up. A few days later they are so wracked with guilt that they head out and get a new one only to fall out with it again relatively quickly. It's a terrible affliction I know but what can you do!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
deal now done just awaiting delivery..

thanks to all involved .

Good man you know it makes sense!

Want a four line kite but used to the arm wrenching movements of a power kite then your definetley better off with the Bow far mor forgiving and you hardly ever ever ever have to go to the kite to sort out line wraps or tangles unlike those Rev things ;)

Good man you know it makes sense!

Want a four line kite but used to the arm wrenching movements of a power kite then your definetley better off with the Bow far mor forgiving and you hardly ever ever ever have to go to the kite to sort out line wraps or tangles unlike those Rev things ;)

well its arrived went to ponty for its maiden flight set it up and got ready to fly ............ only for the wind to pick up considerably about 20-25 mph i took the descision that this would be a bit strong for a first time so took the kite up then down to prove the point .......... it did seem too strong so packed it back up slightly dissapointed with the conditions but the kite is still in one piece got out my 1.5 bullet and got dragged around with that !!

so wife permitting .......... i'm off today ..... and then cleethorpes tommorrw with the ponty massive crew ..