Ld 2.1

meatloaf

LD's can be a bit of a handful to land. You need to coax them down otherwise they'll start to spin. Pulling the breaks full on will start them spinning and the smaller ones are quite difficult to stop ;). I have this problem with LD's - even Aggers perfectly set up ones :)

Andy

It could be technique... I can land my LD2.1 OK in a very strong wind but others have trouble landing it it a moderate wind.

Practice flying backwards : go to the top of the window and spin it 180 degrees (ie pointing straight back at the ground), then fly it backwardsusing the brake lines. It will still fly towards the ground slowly but this is great for practicing brake steering.

schmik

Guest the guvnor

i setup a 1.5 recently, i noticed that the kite sid spin easily on braking. its porbably caused by the kite being a short width, which makes it rather sensitive to sharp turns with the brakes on. as said earlier by a few poeple, tighter break lines or un-even lines will tend to make this problem more visible...