Dynabar V8

Blast

Well well, tried the bar today and it's great, alot more movement in your body position as opposed to your hips(this is better) the bar seem to find the sweet spot for getting up and going and I found going up wind ALOT easier and also walking to the water and back, it's strange as I feel I'm cheating(against what I don't know?!) in a good way. I'm happy with the bar after 1 session. Rock on :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the dynabar V7 had out out now for about 30 sessions for wave riding it's excellent really makes the turns smoother off the waves it's also great on the twin tip and also use it for lanboarding inland when can't get to the sea seems to help absorb the gusty winds almost like a shock absorber TBH do not think I will go back to a fixed bar :-)

Yup, it's why we offer the money back if not entirely stoked!! :D

Interesting that you mention it being like a shock absorber as it's something I've also noticed.

I'm obviously so used to it now after many years on one but occasionally I've tried a fixed hook in the waves (and tt) and it truly sucks.

Wait till you have had even more sessions on it brora, you defo won't want to go back to a fixed hook and if you do it will feel super restrictive.

Do us a favour...leave a review on the page...pretty please!

Dynabar V8 Jaystore