Which is harder? snow boarding or snow kiting.

ady

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope there is snow at the end of the month !!! be right pissed off after 10 hr drive and renting a cottage if it's gone.

Still not sure yet weather to risk driving up in the astra of hire a freelander or something.

looking forward to snow and getting off the dry slopes, had big crash tonight and think i nearly broke my wrist. feckers sore now !!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news for ya Ady: after a bit of a heavy thaw the Lecht is now looking like it's filling in nicely again :D

Snow forecast for the next couple of days as well and temps to stay comfortably below zero for the foreseeable future.

*sits back to hatch a plan for convincing the missus that Lecht is the place to be on boxing day* ;)

I'm sititng on a good half metre of soft dry fresh powder snow with a 20cm refresh promised tonight.... looks really nice it's pointless without wind though :(...

hoping for some wind tomorrow so that I can get out again since we currently only have about 5 - 6 hours of daylight and of that only usually a couple of hours of wind :o

F :cool:

Got cottage booked but have a big problem now! was going to hire a 4x4 to drive up but after spending 8hrs on the net and yellow pages they are all gone.

I really don't want to drive up in a 2 door astra. thinking of stealing a tractor !!!

it's not looking good chaps.