R-Sky Frenezy Evolution C clips

Hi

Can anyone inform me of the C clip measurement for a R-Sky Frenezy evolution?

After some unexpected landings I noticed that the leading edge connectors positions didn't match, on closer inspection I was missing two C clips and the other two C clips where loose.

Now I don't know the right spots to affix the C clips as I didn't record them when the kite was new, lesson learnt and will be recording all measurements from now on.

So if anyone can help It would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers

Mat

Thanks Cesium

The R-Sky is my second sports kite, the first being an E2 which was my introduction to sports kites mid last year after seeing some videos on the net and thought I've got to try that.

For adding tricks to my portfolio the Frenzey has been great, I think because the kite is so responsive but the down side to that is it difficult for me to keep steady on longer tricks like the fades so to polish the trick I practice on the E2 or us to as I just got a Diablis to retire the E2.

My sport kite experience is very limited but I am happy with my R-Skys and as a beginners kite the Prism E2 has been fantastic (thanks to the people at Briskites for suggesting the E2).

Ha! not really on the topic "C Clips" but being out in the sticks I don't get to talk kites so any opportunity.

Cheers Mat