• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Belts available again !! Mainly Black ones....

hi my name is Ken and i am writing to you from west coast Canada. i have been kiting for over 15 years and two years ago had i life threating construction accident which left me with a broken spine and partial

use of my legs but have been deemed a paraplegic with some recovery that is ongoing which is great. i do still kite buggy but have to strap the feet in snug so they will not fall off the pegs in rough conditions ,now the only problem with strapping in my feet is if i get pulled out of the buggy there could be some discomfort and breakage so to combat this situation i need to be strapped to the buggy as well ,this is where you come in to the solution ,what i need is one of your famous uncle belts with the three point hook up .can you tell me the best way to get one to myself here in Canada and how i can make payment to you for the said belt and shipping thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Unashamed bump for the World renowned "Uncles Buggy Belts", 2 and 3 point belts in a variety of colours to match your Buggy, your Mood or your Sexuality !!

Also available are some new products from the SHED such as, Board Carry Straps, Buggy Towing Straps, Board Hanging System, Footstraps. IM or email myself or Uncle for more details on all these products.

Thanks

Shauny

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...