JKS

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Andy,

Things are looking up ..... got me a house with lots of room for kites ... oops ... I mean Kids :D

Fug me its wet but ... lol

Great news about the house mate, I hope the weather works out for you too so you can get a kite in soon :good:

You're old Sonic and board is sure getting a good work out down here at the moment, I'm trying to get out whenever I can as daylight savings finishes in a month and then I'll be stuck to kiting once a weekend again if that :(

Sure doesn't compare to your two month kite drought though :eek:

regards

Ant

just looking at the slope of the roof and NO gutters !! :eek: must piss down :read: maybe a new sport in that on roofsurfing!! :pump:

house looks kewl tho :good:

All begins to make sense when it rains bud :eek:

I like the kite drying fans already mounted under the roof of the deck :yes3:

Looks like a nice spot to enjoy after a beer or a cup of tea after a day at work or preferably a day at the beach. :good:

I have only managed the beer after the hard days work so far .... can't wait to see the difference after a kite :D

AWERSOME MARTY THE DIGS LOOKS SWEET MATE IM JEALOUS

Well don't be a stranger :goplay:

Well done mate , good to see your all settled in . :good:

Settled in .... lol .... lets just say I have moved things from A to B but have yet to get them to CDEFGHIKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Good to hear you're settled in Marty. Hey that roof over the balcony in the back looks like one of those Japanees kites, the ones with battens horizontal/vertical, all you need is some hefty rope, a few trucks to weigh her down and one helva wind (aka Cyclone).

Norman.

lol .... Don't think Ill be out flying the patio on the next Cyclone. Provided JSKG lets me out it will be a tube-a-thon :D

Great news about the house mate, I hope the weather works out for you too so you can get a kite in soon :good:

You're old Sonic and board is sure getting a good work out down here at the moment, I'm trying to get out whenever I can as daylight savings finishes in a month and then I'll be stuck to kiting once a weekend again if that :(

Sure doesn't compare to your two month kite drought though :eek:

regards

Ant

Cheers Ant .... I have been lurking reading about your and the gears travels :read: (LOVED the 'new' technical names for some of your stunts in the videos)

As for the drought .... sigh .... good things will come ... eventually.

Marty

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tony ... I certainly have had better months

The Alliance I have been working for has been sacked leaving me staring at the gap between my pecker and my body :dontknow:

The big wigs make the mess ... the little fellas enjoy the mud.

I have been throwing out lines left right and center with a few bites so far .... but nothing certain.

Bloody brilliant eh :diablo:

anyhew .... there's a low tipped to float by here next weekend and the tides are good. If it's windy .... I'm having a session :good:

Hey Tony ... I certainly have had better months

The Alliance I have been working for has been sacked leaving me staring at the gap between my pecker and my body :dontknow:

The big wigs make the mess ... the little fellas enjoy the mud.

I have been throwing out lines left right and center with a few bites so far .... but nothing certain.

Bloody brilliant eh :diablo:

That doesn't sound good at all Marty

Sounds pretty shitty mate, been there myself a couple of times, I find optimism is always a good asset during these times, life has a way of working out for the best, especially if you remain open to opportunities.

best of luck mate

Marty, not good news, bit rough after spending the time away from the fam, then after getting everyone up there with you and settled in they pull out the rug!

Like the others said, one door closes another opens and all that.

Enjoy the winds from the low, be good if you could send half of it to yeppoon for easter, Goz hasn't managed to do the right wind dance down there yet!

cheers, Evan :drinks: