Summer Clearout

Natz

OK, the cupboard under the stairs is overflowing and I need to get rid of some of the kit that I was saving "just in case" as it's just getting crazy now... so, her we go! As it sells I'll mark it as sold, and the list is:

9.5m Sabre1 - Red

- complete, ready to fly, with wrist leash in bag pocket, recently new depower pulley lines and centre line.

11.5m Sabre1 - Red

- complete, ready to fly, with wrist leash and spare centre line in bag pocket and recently new depower pulley lines. Some ice damage to gauze, but still flies great - my ultimate low-wind engine.

5m Sabre2 (prototype) - Rasta - only on offer as donation to schools/clubs

- complete (with 5 line bar), ready to fly. (DONATED)

7m Sabre2 - Rasta

- complete (with 5 line bar), ready to fly.

9.5m Sabre2 - Petrol

- complete (with 5 line bar), ready to fly.

9.5m Sabre2 (prototype) - Petrol - only on offer as donation to schools/clubs

- complete (with brand new 5 line bar), ready to fly. (DONATED)

... and now all the bits and pieces...!

3x Flexifoil bar cores (straight hole, no soft goods) with leader lines: 1x48cm, 1x54cm, 1x60cm. (SOLD)

2x Fluorescent Yellow Tabards (the sort worn by marshals/photographers at events)

1x Ankle leash for landboard - never used (originally from a Kheo Air-S)

1x Dakine harness handle - never used (the oh-"sugar"-handle)

1x pair of Stage 2 (S2) handles - brand new with leader lines

1x Stage 2 (S2) bar - brand new with super-long leader lines

4x "Innova" landboard wheels - brand new complete with tyres and bearings to fit skate trucks(SOLD)

7.3m '03 Frenzy bridle - not complete, but there's plenty of it left in lots of pretty colours!

If you are interested in any of the above, make me an offer. And even better, if you want ANY of the above items for use in a kite-school or a community/university/school club, let me know how the item will benefit the club and you may well qualify for a FREE donation!

Looking forward to a tidy under-the-stairs cupboard!

Natz xxx

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick note:

If you're about to pm me and ask me "how much do I want for..." then just stop a second. Do a bit of research on what these things go for as new, and then figure out what you would pay for the item - then email me an offer (or a good reason why you should get them for free - no mickey-taking though).

The Sabre1's are pretty well described. The Sabre2's were bought last October, and were quite soon put out of action with my one-off (at that time) set of Punk Sabre2's in November. They've been flown a few times since, but are still pretty crispy (if not a bit sandy!). The other stuff is either brand new (I'm a hoarder and thought they may come in handy one day) or very slightly used (the bar cores have been used only a handful of times until I upgraded to v-core bar cores).

Happy flying,

Natz

would u swap a 7m or 9m sabre for a perfect 3.5m bullet

Sorry dude, thanks for the offer but I'd get a 3.5m Rage in Punk if I wanted something on handles.

And the reason this thread is sticky... I've already given away over £500 of kites to good causes (clubs & schools promoting the sport).

And yeah, privelage of a TFR - read it and weep. :cool:

Cheers,

Natz xxx

Hi Nats. As you know I do a lot of work for a local school. Sacred Heart School in Coventry. They have won Gold Flags for being eco conscious. We have a large field and many children who would benefit from a kite or something kite related. I know what a generous girl you are and as this is in Coventry, it will have special significance I'm sure. Of course, publicity for the donation will be arranged. Photos in the local paper. Certainly a write up.