Ozone Stealth Buggy

Match

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind PhatDan & Mikee proof..

The test of this buggy will be 'is it BUTCH proof'?!?!?!

I'd like to see this kit out on the market ASAP, hopefully before Flexi get their butts in gear with their supply, for a little variety in the market if nothing else.

The UK is too much of a monopoly and it's about time we all embraced diversity. It really doesnt matter what you fly or what you ride so long as it's what you like and you're happy with it.

That said, I still doubt anyone could design a better buggy than Rob ;)

Go Ozone, prove me wrong! :D

Peace, love, kiteboarding,

Dee

Nevermind PhatDan & Mikee proof..

The test of this buggy will be 'is it BUTCH proof'?!?!?!

The answer to that Dee, is YES!

although the first proto we tested was not;) . Nothing more than a smiling back axle though, and since then it has been sorted and Phatty assures us that it is so.

Its great! you have a sweet freeride buggy , as well as a slick jumping machine that needs no additions other than the fat arse of whoever decides to take it for a mission!

Step aside Mr Mills:cool:

Che

Butch

Stealth1.jpg

The answer to that Dee, is YES!

although the first proto we tested was not;) . Nothing more than a smiling back axle though, and since then it has been sorted and Phatty assures us that it is so.

Its great! you have a sweet freeride buggy , as well as a slick jumping machine that needs no additions other than the fat arse of whoever decides to take it for a mission!

Step aside Mr Mills:cool:

Che

Butch

Good arvo Mr Butcher,

Hmm, looks very low to me, still not convinced... am looking forward to having a go though, I hope they rock.

When they arriving??

Let's get a sail in before the season's out eh? Won't be at Kitejam as am not orf, but me birthday weekend's coming up again after yous lot are back from Pakistan so could be the return of Wastedness???

Go big etc

Dee

Really looking forward to trying the Stealth out. Its 'talked the talk', but i wanna see it 'walk the walk'.

And my Flexi buggy has not got any of the so called freestyle mods on it, no reinforced axle or siderails. Just 15mm wheel bolts instead of standard 12mm, and she still holding up nicely! A tribute to the designer;)

Hoping Butch or Dan will be bringing one to deepest darkest Norfolk very soon.

Its no good! You cant do fork spins with those front forks! hehe :p

i know someone with a broken ankle cuz they thought it would be cool to saw the steering stop off and try "forkspins". came down on front wheel,, couldnt get out of footstraps (standard flexifootstraps fitted loose),, front wheel hit and span,, whoops... please dont tell me your atempting this craig??.. baaad karma man