RS buggy on ebay

Rossp

Cheers Bushy, how you doing dude.......................:D

Hi Mark,

Doin fine mate. Just need a break from work to get some flying done. Not been out since FW2:eek:

Trying to make a belly pan and front mudguard for the bugg at the moment. I'll post pics when I've done them.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how much Ralf charges for a swan neck?

Also does anyone sell a bolt on back rest?

I don't want to weld one in place as the buggy has to be split down.

Best bet is to email Ralph....he sent me the prices but confused the hell out of me:D

Trickbitz sells boltable backrests, give him a shout:cool:

Ive got a feeling that Swan necks are about 25 euros plus postage but dont quote me on that one.....................:D

As Bushy says, try Trickbitz for a back rest.................:D

The back rest makes a big diffrence to the comfort on the RS, mines that comfy now i could sleep in it.............................:D:D:D:D

Yep, GRP is the way to go.

Ive got a nice one in Orange on my RS..................:D

Bushy, ill take some picks and post them, as i also made a mod to the forks in order to get the gaurd close to the wheel......:D

I never made a mold for the RS bugy gaurd as i cut and shut one from the mould i made for the V-flex............:o

Hot of the press chaps, Ralph has got a new improved seat being developed for the RS...........:D:D

Ive had a few pictures of the new seat and it looks very much like a Libre V-max seat only much cheaper..................:cool::cool:

As soon as thay are avalable (and mine arives.....:D) ill let you know the diffrence and cost.

LOL @ Spirtflyer.................:D

They will be avalable in Red or Blue, as soon as I decide which one to go for (wish he would make an Orange one) ill confirm my order (for two) with Ralph .

Ill e-mail him tonight to see if they avalable yet...............:D

As for the weekend, now ive done the decorating ive gat a full weekend pass from the warden.........:D, so if the weather holds ill be there.........:D