$10,000 to Buy New Kites

Instead of the 'what first kite to buy?" discussions this is a little different :) 

You've been kiting for a while, if you were to start over again with the knowledge and experience you have now what would you buy with a $10,000 budget?  

For me personally my setup would be:
GT-Race Rapide++
Peter Lynn Phantom V1 6M
Ozone R1 V1 6M
Ozone R1 V1 9M
Ozone R1 V3/V4 15M

I guess an explanation :) 

GT-Race Rapide++
I love this buggy, since getting the custom length and height down tubes it's so versatile.

Peter Lynn Phantom V1 6M
I own the V2 and whilst it's a great kite in the super gnarly winds I've always felt the V1 was a more stable kite.

Ozone R1 V1 6M & 9M
I first bought the Sonic-FR's and I love the feel of how those kites fly more than the R1's.  However the bar pressure was a deal breaker in the end, and the R1's are so light on the bar that I can continue to fly for hours comfortably in a buggy.

Ozone R1 V3/V4 15M
I own neither I have an R1 V1, however I'd like the large 15M to be a bit lighter than the V1 version.  The lighter material and reduced bridling of the newer models would make it an even better light wind kite.

PS: I choose $10,000 purely to get people to read the discussion, you're here aren't you? :D 

@.Joel, this doesn’t have to be just hypothetical. We can all draw $10,000 from our super at the moment. 🤑

it will add up to more then $10,000, but I would get the following.

f-Lynn buggy

big race buggy

quiver of phantom 1’s

quiver of venom II’s

quiver of charger 2’s

quiver of flysurfer souls

ozone r1v1 7m

kite boards

plus keep all the kites I already have 😉