Flexifoil Blade VI 4.9 2020

.Joel

Flexifoil is due to release an updated Blade VI in September 2020.  According to Flexifoil tweaks to the bridle and improved materials being used.
The first size to be released will be the 4.9m.

Check this page for future updates: https://flexifoil.com/collections/land-kiting/products/blade 

Talk about feeling nostalgic, is that a slight pulse I feel beating again at Flexifoil? :) 

• .Joel featured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • .Joel unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Blimey, Ive been away that long, Kitecrowd is no more, Flexi no longer do water kites and the Blade has been re-released 🤣

Anyway the reason for posting after 10/11 years, are there any reviews for the 2020 model? Quite tempted by the 'buy a Blade and get a free Rage' offer, have a 7.8 stashed away somewhere, but could be a way into getting me out into a field again

• 3 months later...

By far the best fixed bridel power kite out there. I own this new Blade and I love it. Two of my mates have got one to now as they loved mine so much lol

For anyone wanting to buy one I would definitely say yes 😁 flys and turns very fast. Also has a huge amount of power behind it as we all know with the flexifoils 😉

The bridels are a lot stronger now wich is always good. And the new colours look sweet against any coloured sky 👌

This is my favourite kite out of all my fixed bridels and would definitely recommend buying it if you have been thinking about it 😎🤙

inbound2653419094175437690.jpg