2020 Vision at Kingston

jhn.holgate

Must be time for an official 2020 Kingston thread.  Dates will be however long you wish to stay up until Australia Day (26th Jan). (later if you wish).  Some of us turn up two weeks prior, some one week prior.  It's all very casual with no particular structure.  I think the Blokarts will be there again this year - if you've got any details of that, pop it in below.    Let's hope for a dry claypan and a clean beach.  I'm booked in 13th - 26th and will bring a few more single liners this year as the foreshore fly is becoming more and more spectacular every year.  Looking forward to seeing you all there.

DSC00629.JPG

DSC00639.JPG

DSC00666.JPG

Kingston shells 2.jpg

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, .Joel said:

We won't be there this year, it's too close to No2.  Does anyone know if Sandy Grove is still operating?

No.2!!!

Congratulations, you kept that quiet!!!!

Robyn passed away last Australia Day and since then her family were selling off a lot of Sandy Grove's property. I wish I could have homed her guinea fowl. 

@jhn.holgate - We will be arriving on the 18th :) and I'll pack the bike.

• 1 month later...

Pretty good actually.  Rob and Chook are still buggying atm.  Lots of single line kites on the foreshore - particularly stunning on Australia Day.  I've been out of action with a bung foot so the buggy stayed on the car this trip.  Claypan was in good nic - I believe there was some blokart/landyacht racing going on.  I think Rob and Chook were out there a couple times.  Cooler than usual though.  I've got some pics and videos to go through - though no buggying this year.

Sor

23 hours ago, jhn.holgate said:

Pretty good actually.  Rob and Chook are still buggying atm.  Lots of single line kites on the foreshore - particularly stunning on Australia Day.  I've been out of action with a bung foot so the buggy stayed on the car this trip.  Claypan was in good nic - I believe there was some blokart/landyacht racing going on.  I think Rob and Chook were out there a couple times.  Cooler than usual though.  I've got some pics and videos to go through - though no buggying this year.

Sorry to hear your foot is playing up, John. Kingston is always a nice place to be anyway. Thanks for the update.