REV B Series

Jason

Great condition and very little use. Couple of stains on the sail. *comes without lines and handles. Can post Australia wide for $17 Based on the original Rev 1.5 design, the John Barresi Signature Series is the ideal choice for any hard core precision or competition flier... After 17 years of competition and nine national quad line championships, John has utilized a number of modifications and features which make this a true high performance package.

20220828_154000.jpg

20220828_154011.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a few questions if you don’t mind Jason. I have a large 2 string I think around 1.5 with good strings and I have also been given an old surf kite with several bars and strings. If I make 4 matching lines/lengths ,do you think they will be ok or will surf kite strings be to heavy?

I realise I will need different handles and should be able to make something up from aluminium. If you think strings will be ok, how much do you want for the kite please?