Just your average kite bugging video

Eluder

I had the opportunity to go out and fly the other day. Unfortunately the wind was extremely unstable but I did my best to make the most of it with such a little kite. I really need to start looking at bigger kites soon. Also would any one happen to have a high resolution of the Extreme kites logo? I would like to put the logo in my videos in the hopes that one day the videos may draw more people to kite bugging and to the forum. 

Great to see someone new getting in to the sport. It really is a fantastic hobby, that I truely wish was more popular  

that video reminds me so much of when I started out kiting. Struggling with the gusty inland winds on the local sports fields and I think that is the same kite I started on too. Yellow HQ Beamer ❤️

@.Joel, do you a HD ek logo file that could be used in future videos?

On 1/9/2022 at 9:13 PM, Eluder said:

I had the opportunity to go out and fly the other day. Unfortunately the wind was extremely unstable but I did my best to make the most of it with such a little kite.

That little beamer still did really well!

I really need to start looking at bigger kites soon.

Old depowers that did well with crappy winds (ie: Ozone Access) are cheap as beans now :) 

Also would any one happen to have a high resolution of the Extreme kites logo? I would like to put the logo in my videos in the hopes that one day the videos may draw more people to kite bugging and to the forum. 

I'll pop one in to the Files Database 👍

@bakersdozen the song is called Come up by dwonji.

@.Joel Thanks for adding the logo to the files database. I will be sure to use it in my next video. I will have to try and find an ozone access. I have just been given a flexifoil blade iv 6.5m to try out. But I am a little worried that I will struggle holding onto it as I don't have a harness.

The beamer goes great it was recommended to me years ago by andyfly when he was teaching me how kite such a good little kite.