Footy Grand Final weekend 29th Sept to 1st Oct

Kathleen

On 23/08/2017 at 11:06 PM, Kathleen said:

Just trying to get a rough idea of numbers to make a booking for dinner in Fish Creek. Can you give me an idea of partners, kids or anyone else you are bringing.

@nigel, Kathleen + 2 kids

@Darren Tibbey

@mik333

@Tiger37

@Mez and @igeighty

@The Duke , @bakersdozen , @Clive, @OBEwan, @roblukin , @Jo Baker, @Ingo Shroeter , @DrWind (not sure if any of you are going to be there for a day trip or staying but if you are around for dinner let us know) and anyone else who who wants to come out to dinner on Friday night but hasn't said if they are comming yet.

for me I will follow Rob so if He goes I go to ...

On 16/05/2017 at 0:22 PM, Kathleen said:

Hi all,

The tides look great for Sandy Point for the long weekend 29th September to 1st October.

All details for this event are in the event calendar so have a read. 

Come and join us at this great buggy venue.

Kathleen and Nigel

Hy guys I am  back..

I be there whith rob from fridey. .I will bring a Mediterranean salad for the bbq and some snags 

10 hours ago, cris italy said:

for me I will follow Rob so if He goes I go to ...

Hy guys I am  back..

I be there whith rob from fridey. .I will bring a Mediterranean salad for the bbq and some snags 

Cris.....Welcome Back!! Looking forwards to seeing you and Rob soon!

@mik333, @Tiger37, @Darren Tibbey, @DrWind, @Mez, @igeighty, @roblukin, @Ingo Shroeter and @cris italy

Dinner is booked for 6.00pm Friday 29th (to suit the youngest kiters) at Cafe KO Bar and Grill 2 Old Waratah Road, Fish Creek.

Anyone who is not listed and is comming send me a pm so I can increase the booking. 

I'll get a list together of what everyone is bringing to the BBQ a bit closer to the event, the salads sound delicious.

7 minutes ago, Darren Tibbey said:

Needs a lift. Needs to get his lic.

darren...  THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT....      soon as he has his degree  its top of the list...   his mate is interested in starting to fly   so  trent wants him to come out with us for a day...he gets his lifts from us...

On 23/08/2017 at 11:06 PM, Kathleen said:

Just trying to get a rough idea of numbers to make a booking for dinner in Fish Creek. Can you give me an idea of partners, kids or anyone else you are bringing.

@nigel, Kathleen + 2 kids

@Darren Tibbey

@mik333

@Tiger37

@Mez and @igeighty

@The Duke , @bakersdozen , @Clive, @OBEwan, @roblukin , @Jo Baker, @Ingo Shroeter , @DrWind (not sure if any of you are going to be there for a day trip or staying but if you are around for dinner let us know) and anyone else who who wants to come out to dinner on Friday night but hasn't said if they are comming yet.

Kathleen count me for the dinner on fridey please .

thanks cris 

Already counted you in the booking.Cris so far there should be 16 of us.

On 30/08/2017 at 10:25 PM, Kathleen said:

@mik333, @Tiger37, @Darren Tibbey, @DrWind, @Mez, @igeighty, @roblukin, @Ingo Shroeter and @cris italy

Dinner is booked for 6.00pm Friday 29th (to suit the youngest kiters) at Cafe KO Bar and Grill 2 Old Waratah Road, Fish Creek.

Anyone who is not listed and is comming send me a pm so I can increase the booking. 

the bearings in the landsegler's are in a very bad way, I thought to replace rather than repair. there is a bearing shop in bayswater that I will go and haunt shortly :) 

I am very keen to get in a long run, I have a good raincoat just in case,

checking out the bearings on the Peter Lynn also for Ingo. they are fine :)

26 minutes ago, igeighty said:

the bearings in the landsegler's are in a very bad way, I thought to replace rather than repair. there is a bearing shop in bayswater that I will go and haunt shortly :) 

I am very keen to get in a long run, I have a good raincoat just in case,

checking out the bearings on the Peter Lynn also for Ingo. they are fine :)

Pew.... the weekend is saved. Thanks mate! :D

41 minutes ago, igeighty said:

I had to get a replacement bearing for the sysmic rims, as they had butchered one installing it.

Got two, just to make the bearings the same, so one spare should I need it.

Mine were $25 each for the stainless. Or $50 a wheel to replace.

If your bearings are seized, prize off the plastic covers, and give them a bath in petrol for a day or two. Brush or blow out the old grease and crud, repack with a good marine grease.

And the bearings I got spin better than the cheap bearings that are standard in the sysmic rims.

But with 3 sets of sysmic rims, I'll wait till they are stuffed before replacing them. $50 per wheel, $150 per set, $450 for the 3 sets. :eek: 

Time to organise the BBQ

Just a reminder that it is BYO meat and drinks and something to share.

So far we have

@Ingo

On 27/08/2017 at 6:16 PM, Ingo Shroeter said:

I´ll bring a large bowl of home made German potato salad for the BBQ.

@Darren Tibbey

On 28/08/2017 at 10:36 AM, Darren Tibbey said:

Put us down for an asian salad and a desert. Will go great with a German potato salad.?

@cris italy

On 29/08/2017 at 7:45 PM, cris italy said:

.I will bring a Mediterranean salad for the bbq 

@nigel and myself will bring cup cakes and a fruit platter for desert

If anyone is after any ideas maybe biscuits and dip, cheese platter, another desert, bread/rolls for sausages, another type of salad or anything else you can think of.

Post it up here so we don't double up.