XK expansion - so what can we help with?

In a back seat witnessing one man's mission to bring a collective history of kiting together, I thought the community better put the question up whether @.Joel there is anything we can help with. While most of us aren't coders there might be some in the community who are, so feel free to put up a call for assistance. 

If you've got it all under control, no worries. When the times right stick a "say thanks" button up the top of the website linked to your paypal account, or a "high-5" button with hit counter. Be good to show some appreciation.    

3 hours ago, 123matt said:

In a back seat witnessing one man's mission to bring a collective history of kiting together, I thought the community better put the question up whether @.Joel there is anything we can help with. While most of us aren't coders there might be some in the community who are, so feel free to put up a call for assistance. 

For the next day or so it's a 'limbo' period as the system goes through and rebuilds the search system, it's currently at around 52%. Once that completes the search box at the top of the website becomes useful, then I'll ask for some help :music:  This is the beginning of a marathon, the scope of what I'd like to achieve as a community website will take years. We'll end up with either an active community or a nice museum, I've set no expectations :D 

3 hours ago, 123matt said:

Be good to show some appreciation.    

The best thanks is just engaging with the community, starting a discussion, replying to one. 
If you have an old photo, an old manual etc sharing it with the community :good: