you want to see a pic of Mick........ so you know who to avoid down the beach

kitesurfandy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well put Carl-the-bullet

had two days at BKS Black-rock-sands ! as hellsmouth beach was covered in big chunks of oil and in the surf , one way to wreck your kite if any of it gets on the canopy , thou i do hate BKS as the wind was up and down struggling with a 9m one min then arms wrenched off the next , then to knackered to carry on ,so annoying

good point Dragnfly typo error! BRS !

waiting for the come back of Mick thou! denying its him! works in Coventry selling tiles thou ! and somehow its not him! thou chances of finding a tiles sales man works in Coventry named Mick and there are only 3 stores with sales man and only one with a Mick !

I know this has nothing to do with the mick fan club page but it would be great if we could get back to ie were is every one kiting, locals informing some of you guys on what the conditions are in the present. And just generally making it easier and a better experience for all. Lets face it we all have one thing in common "the love of kiting" every thing has moved to face book and the likes, when really kitecrowd is the perfect place for info and arranging kite meets(even though I love my kiting space). And having a blast on some star kites.here on Anglesey.

Be good to put a face to some of you not in the way micks identity has been revealed though! Please

With the greatest of respect.

a. I have posted loads of pics of me either dressed in provocative attire or kitesurfing.

b. I have personally met many from here. There are many I wish to meet BUT I certainly don't want to meet several. Having spent 25 years in the public spotlight, a degree of anonymity is requested. My friends know and respect this decision. I am not a loud mouth look at me kiter and thats the way I like it. Is it too much to ask?

? What was that all about

If you've read the thread from the beginning, my works address was posted with encouragement to phone the company I work for and harrass them. My branch received prank calls while I was away and head office pulled my profile and photo from the company web site. I have been pulled in to work for a meeting with the area manager who was fuming but after I explained the situation, they're ok with me. His words were, we can't blame you for the idiocy of a couple of retards.

Welsh, I was away on holiday and the A Hole had left the forum FFS !!! I would never post personal info about anyone on the forum. If you think its acceptable to encourage forum users to phone a company and give them grief, well what can I say.

As for the 'aim towards my thread' A Hole posted this thread calling it Thread: you want to see a pic of Mick........ so you know who to avoid down the beach. I didnt see you had a thread. My apologies if you have.

Mick! If you read my posts not thread you will see I am trying to turn this back to kite crowd not mick crowd. Stop crying and get a grip. Kiting is a a good exciting sport and it would be good to get people back on the forum who are tired of reading crap. This is written with the greatest respect.