Hadlow Freestyle 138 with Airush AFT, Hadlow Wakestyle 138 with LF Escalade UK 6-7

Just trying to gauge interest - thinking of replacing my 2 boards with one new one so seeing if anyone is interested.

Hadlow Freestyle 138 with Airush AFT pads / straps. Board is in excellent condition, has had mild use, pads and straps are fine with a small amount of cosmetic wear. This board is one of the last ones produced after they had rectified delam issues and there are no problems at all in this regard. Mild heelside marking but otherwise fairly pristine

Hadlow Wakestyle 138 - bought this brand new a few months back but I just don't have the time to use it, it has not been used at all so both board and bindings are as new. Escalades fit my narrow size 8 feet very snugly although are marked for size 6-7.

Might be a rare and final chance to get hold of either of these boards in excellent (freestyle) or new (wake style) condition.

Pics to follow if any interest..

• 5 years later...