Wanted : MEFM and oldtimers stuntkites

Tataouine

Hi all,

I'm looking for Warren Mc Intosh or Big Easy Kites MEFM* in a very good condition.

I'm also looking for others Big Easy Kites (EFM, Atomic Wedgee, Featherweight, M2, Maxi MEFM,...) and oldtimers kites from Benson / Highfliers / Flizz ; Prism kites ; Ground Zero kites ; Top Of The Line ; Flexifoil Scorpion, Matrix (or KRD) ; Aerie Kitesworks ; Falhawk Platinum ; Spectra Sport kites,...

Only kites in a perfect condition. Please, PM if you have one or more... for sale. :cool:

* Most Excellent Flying Machine

mefm2.gif

• 1 year later...
Thanks for your message.

Unfortunatly, impossible to send a private message to you : “ Your account has not yet met the minimum content item count requirement to send personal messages. You are required to have at least 10 content items count before using this functionality.”

Send me please an e-mail to rohe.michel[AT]orange.fr and I’ll reply to you.

Thanks.

Well, I have an EFM and an MEFM.  The latter hasn't been flown in about 20 years, give or take.  The sale is unbelievably crisp, vibrantly bright, original rods.  The former hasn't been flown in about 5 years.

I'm in Las Vegas.  I don't know what a good price for the kites would be.  But i do know what they were going for new.  I can all but guarantee there isn't s better MEFM out there.

15235599376421650089837.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...