White Horse Fliers (Westbury) #3

Zippy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went up there yesterday in some very strong wind and Got some of the biggest jumps! Took some friends up and gave them abit of a show and they thought i was mad and didnt even want to try it them selfs! But then the wind got stronger and i agreed that the winds where a bit strong but then jumping 20ft+ from being stood still is good fun :) Hope to see u all up there again soon...

P.s I was wondering when we where going to start a new page as the old one got to 165 pages on mine :)

Hey guys, had a good little sesh for a while today all on my own before the wind dropped! Landed some new tricks like and 'around the world foot out' and trying 'inverted front roll foot outs'. Also got to try out a new GoPro Pole Mount which worked quite well so i made a little edit from today.

Let me know what you think! It sort of gave the effect i wanted... Going to try and go up at the weekend as the forcast is looking good :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look! A tumbleweed just went past! :D

Well I actually managed to get up the horse yesterday - and so did quite a few others - Great to see you again Zip ;)

Nice meeting everyone else too; Nic and his missus, Steve, the othere dude and, last but not least, Zoltan! ;)

Twas a good sesh in the end - blowing up to 30mph at times - thank god for my 3.5 Blur :)