andy666

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2018 at 5:01 PM, Mfwetu said:

oh mate, I missed them by that much. I phoned the lady this morning and they are Gond. hope someone here bought them, that has gotta be the gumtree deal of the year.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, igeighty said:

oh mate, I missed them by that much. I phoned the lady this morning and they are Gond. hope someone here bought them, that has gotta be the gumtree deal of the year.

I'll let you fly them in Kingston mate!!!!:drinks: 

I bought them last Saturday evening.

7 hours ago, Chook said:

I'll let you fly them in Kingston mate!!!!:drinks: 

I bought them last Saturday evening.

Just had the pleasure of reading out your message to @igeighty Reaction was priceless!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kewarra-beach/other-sports-fitness/albatross-quad-string-stunt-kite/1200839782

Another REV, Freline wanna-a-be. Looks to be in good condition. $50 in Kewarra Beach, QLD

4 hours ago, Mez said:

Just had the pleasure of reading out your message to @igeighty Reaction was priceless!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kewarra-beach/other-sports-fitness/albatross-quad-string-stunt-kite/1200839782

Another REV, Freline wanna-a-be. Looks to be in good condition. $50 in Kewarra Beach, QLD

Snooze ya loose!!!! Ha ha. :yes4: Looking at stacking them with the ones I've already got, just for old time sake.

My mate had one here Mez. It's not flash, as the Albatross is 2800mm and much heavier with the extra rods. Doesn't perform like a 1.5 Rev.

3 hours ago, andy666 said:

Bloody hell @Chook your quick on the gumtree bargains ?

Ha ha, just logged on at a fluky time mate.

Pure luck as they had been listed for only 7 minutes.:dance: Angela who owned them was stunned too. She was great as there were over 20 phone calls she said.

Cost $67.50 for the bubble wrap and postage from Sydney, but still a good deal for a 4 stack of new 6 footers in their bag.

Untitled.jpg

• .Joel featured this topic