eBay & Gumtree Finds

andy666

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Chook said:

Brand New "Burrell Bike" all terrain skateboard surfer.

Awesome off road dry land surfing.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/301961409212?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I think there is a reason why it is only 49$, have a look closely, the steering mechanism has been disabled, so if you like going in straightlines only go ahead an buy it, but when the brick wall comes on the next corner be prepared for a big crash.

image.jpg

1 hour ago, SoutherlyBuster said:

I think there is a reason why it is only 49$, have a look closely, the steering mechanism has been disabled, so if you like going in straightlines only go ahead an buy it, but when the brick wall comes on the next corner be prepared for a big crash.

image.jpg

Looks like that might be just for transporting. Appears to be removable for riding time.

46 minutes ago, .Joel said:

That looks welded firm compared to this one.

Dirtsurfer_GP_03.jpg

Yes, sorry my bad. I was looking in the wrong spot. I agree and hereby retract my previous comment. Was looking on my phone without zooming in and only saw the little arm bit, not the welded bit. :blush:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is still on your doorstep @Tiger37 and at $110.00 how could we go wrong!!!!:friends:

I reckon you could knock him down on price too as one wheel is a bit grubby.:good:

$_20.jpg

I'll go you halves for a giggle at Kingston. What could possibly go wrong mate!!! No excuse about not being able to fit it in as it comes with it's custom roof rack for transport. We even get a kite but the bugger hasn't taken any photos of it's stitching or internal ribs.  

You did say I was mad and I'm keen to prove, that still holds water.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/duffy/other-sports-fitness/super-kite-buggy-and-parafoil-power-kite/1132090360

With a gold coin donation from the EK boys for a test ride, we could be rich in no time.:D

PS; These are Fallshaw wheels and those alone would cost the amount he's asking.

if your serious @BobM I'll sort that out.

Send me your details and I'll get all the money to you or pay COD in Kinston.:friends:

Or I'll get onto it if you like and ring Paul. (I'll ring him and have a yarn)  Ether/ either.

You can even have fist ride Bob. :mosking: 

Would have to work out what you drink for freight costs too.

(PS: I sent a message to Paul who owns it. He came straight back and said it's mine with payment, I just flicked him the money, so have to ask you really kindly now Bob to arrange for the transport to Kingston.;))

2 hours ago, Chook said:

if your serious @BobM I'll sort that out.

Send me your details and I'll get all the money to you or pay COD in Kinston.:friends:

Or I'll get onto it if you like and ring Paul. (I'll ring him and have a yarn)  Ether/ either.

You can even have fist ride Bob. :mosking: 

Would have to work out what you drink for freight costs too.

(PS: I sent a message to Paul who owns it. He came straight back and said it's mine with payment, I just flicked him the money, so have to ask you really kindly now Bob to arrange for the transport to Kingston.;))

I have arranged to visit at 2pm tomorrow - I guess I'll pick it up then

• .Joel featured this topic