Vid..I'd love to try one of these one day.

Spartan

What I found interesting with these is that they can be used on much narrower runs, like the foot path in the vid. Couldn't figure out from the vids and several others whether the entire load goes through your arms or a via a harness, ie could make for a very tiring ride. Without a harness I would cross them off the list.

Last time I looked the same people selling the DirtSurfers were selling the WingKites, maybe they are suffering the same fate.

Good luck in finding one to try George.

Regards,

Norman.

Did a little bit of research on these a while back. You do need a harness of some description similar to windsurfing. There would be a fair bit of load running thru your arms though. I've always wanted to try one.

George, have a search on Gumtree. I did see one a while back, in amongst an ad a bloke had for kites and landboard etc.

They look like heaps of fun. They are quire expensive to buy new tho. :drinks:

Did a little bit of research on these a while back. You do need a harness of some description similar to windsurfing. There would be a fair bit of load running thru your arms though. I've always wanted to try one.

George, have a search on Gumtree. I did see one a while back, in amongst an ad a bloke had for kites and landboard etc.

They look like heaps of fun. They are quire expensive to buy new tho. :drinks:

Oh well maybe one day.

• 1 month later...