Toowoomba people

Wise

Hey all Darling Downs people. It seems there is a growing number of kiters around our area SWEEEETTT means i have someone to buggy with. These are the people i know of, Gareth and his mate Sean, and Glenn. Let me know if your in our area. I probably have the best spot to buggy around here (that i know of). Give me your number so you can come for a fly. More than happy to help newbs and i'm sure i could get some people from brissy to come out for a weekend to help teach you.

Cheers Lance

• 5 months later...

Hi marty, no contact as yet, I am currently looking at going from handles to a bar setup on my hq alpha 3.5m2 with a simple harness for my landboard, also i would be keen to catch up with a crew that goes to bribie flying i have seen the spots where it is done and was looking at heading up there during christmas. I work at the toowoomba showgrounds and fly my kite there when the wind is up on the main arena but we have several large places where you can fly. Also looking into a 2nd hand buggy maybe freestyle don't know yet!!

Speak to you soon Andrew

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Hi all  

I know this is an old post but have recently moved to toowoomba from the coast. Have been kitting for several years on the water but am now looking at options in the local area.  Got a mountain board and several kites, anyone know of some good spots to go for a run on the mountainboard with a kite?  Have tried local ovals but currently they are all littered with goal posts for other sports.