Extreme Kites Sep/Oct Stockton Meet

.Joel

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone... I have run into something of a dillema. My first day at my new job in cairns is on the 10th of october. I would like to be coming to this event, however, my problem is getting my buggy to and from stockton. I need some advice re how to do that. Also, who is organising the weekend/would there be anypoint say coming down thursday to mess around on the beach and get some quality time with my buggy on my first beach runs?

Looking forward to reply,

Grasshopper

Hi everyone... I have run into something of a dillema. My first day at my new job in cairns is on the 10th of october. I would like to be coming to this event, however, my problem is getting my buggy to and from stockton. I need some advice re how to do that. Also, who is organising the weekend/would there be anypoint say coming down thursday to mess around on the beach and get some quality time with my buggy on my first beach runs?

Looking forward to reply,

Grasshopper

Hi Grasshopper,

I'll be arriving at about 2pm on the Thursday before hand, to make the most of the weekend away. I'd be happy to offer some assistance.

Whereabouts are you located?

BobM

Hi BobM,

My buggy will need to go from brisbane to Stockton and be able to get back there again. My plan as it stands is to drive my car to cairns on the wednesday/thursday, and jump on a plane either thursday night or friday morning from cairns to newcastle via brisbane. Spend the weekend buggying and hanging out, and then get back on a plane and fly back to cairns in time to start my new job.

The other option I have is to let it go, and make it to speed week... i think thats the next big event.

Hi Christie,

I already have a design finished for Stockton, will be online for purchase Sept 1st ( http://www.cafepress.com.au/WindCube/ ). Unfortunately the design isn't "limited edition" so put me down for a 2XL of your design.

Regards,

.Joel

Is there some piece of magic I need to do to see the design on cafepress? I just get a link to Past Events.

While in Canberra spent some time with Linda, we discussed about Andy & my booking for the cabin at Birubi we had arranged together.

Under the circumstances I was not inclined to continue on the plan Andy & I had for that weekend, Linda has requested we proceed, & that Andy would have wanted. Out of respect for Linda's request we will proceed.

Andys cabin where he was to stay, will be open for people to come in, drop by, have a private moment, share a story and be where Andy with no doubt will be in spirit.

There are some QLD guys coming down.

Joel is unwell and cannot keep an eye on this thread.

Christie aka Hamil, has graciously accepted to reply to any questions regarding the Extreme Kites October Stockton meet weekend, Christie is the person to talk to.

Thanks Christie.

Luke

Oh boyohboyohboyohboyohboy .....

It's getting close :D

Sluggo and I will be crawling in on the Friday ... most likely the morning.

Luke .... you must have coffee and chocolate ready. We don't plan on being sensible upon arrival :blind:

and ......... If weather conditions permit .... we plan on pretending we are not tired and getting srtaight into it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm ...... dunes

anticipation.jpg

Would love to come on down and have some fun but alas having the funds to do the trip and getting the time of work is the issue.

Perhaps next year after they fix my back and I have a nice new set of bigfoot tyres to enjoy the dunes with.

Will have to live vicariously through your photos and videos this year.

So there better be plenty of photos and video of you dirty mongrels enjoying yourselves or else.

Onya Rob ..it'll be great to see you again....good stuff.. :friends:

Bring jumpers eh?... and Jackets, Arctic rated... and thermals ...and ...we'll go and visit Joel's cabin... :D

wahoo..... heaps more coming...

+ Rob ( with jumper/s ) :agree:

+ Luke ( with jumps ) :cool:

+ Dave "have wheels will travel" Shepp.. :drinks:

+ Daniel.Rae ;)

+ Hamil and co :hatsoff:

+ Nocando and 11blowins .... whoops 1 blowin (poss)... got excited and pressed 1 twiiiiice... :D

+ gcdave's one eye...... croc musta got the rest?.... :cray:

+ A recent phonecall suggested one other Northerner is a good poss (fingers crossed) :party:

+ Wolfie said he won't be there but don't believe that till AFTER fist coffee, smoke and stroll on morning one.. ya neva know with this bloke.... :D ..:popcorm1:

+++++ lotsa others...

Shaping up to be bigger than Ben's Her ......... can't wait ... 'sgunnabe awesome.. :dance3::dance:

Andy...

In honor and awe of Andy's enthuiasm .... I am taking it apon myself to keep an eye on the numbers.

I have trolled the whole thread and simply put .... if you held your hand up and havent said no ... you are on the list.

let's clear up who is in and firm up the numbers.

1.Luke

2.Dave

3.Hamil

4.Sluggo

5.Marty

6.Glen + 1

7.Robluken

8.Bob M + Family

Daniel Rae

Eluder

Westfire

Drop bear