barleylands today

spally

lol harness makes it a lot easier on the arms...or at least it did on the windsurf.

cant wait to get out again, wasnt sure kitting was for me to start with to be honest, but once i got introduced to a buggy that has all changed :D

think i have started to use muscles i didnt even know excisted!! lol

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must admit feeling quite good today after a good session yesterday , Normally i cannot move :eek:

Thighs are well bruised from the batterings of the siderails @ nearly 30mph ;)

Arms a little tender , Really think a harness will be the next step but dont feel that im confident enough to be strapped in @ the mo , Must say the ole boys :D Made it look easy yesterday whilst strapped into there armchairs !!

Must say the ole boys :D Made it look easy yesterday whilst strapped into there armchairs !!

You wait till Rick gets out the zimmer fame attachemnts, and as for the cup holders,,, welll...

You all did well as it was a good old blow, fun in the et to start off with...

Won't be long and you will all be harnessed in going for it big time,, no preshure, just that 30 mp/h to crack next.....

Fun is the name of the game, maybe we will have to bring the cones along and set out a course, make you boys try some up-wind work, so you can all get back to your stakes.....:D

Shrimpo

Fun is the name of the game, maybe we will have to bring the cones along and set out a course, make you boys try some up-wind work, so you can all get back to your stakes.....:D

Shrimpo

i like the sound of that. All well and good being able to go side to side but a long walk back to the starting point!!! lol

all in the name of learning ;) :D

Shrimpo

i like the sound of that. All well and good being able to go side to side but a long walk back to the starting point!!! lol

all in the name of learning ;) :D

LOL Me to , But dont you just know we would turn it into a race !! :D

Anyway i was nearly getting back to base yesterday, Just found it quicker to get out & walk ;)

Flippn wet out.. and not looking like it's ging to clear up much, what with the clocks going forward it's going to be dark early...

Still, a few more photos added by rick..

Don't know what song he was dancing to but looks like fun..

http://powerkiters.co.uk/g2/d/26614-2/038.jpg

Shrimpo

Hi guys, just registered, had a fantastic time Saturday, thanks for making me feel welcome, brilliant first time kiting for me :D

And to answer your question Shrimpo, I was halfway throught the "cha cha slide" ;)

Hi all, would like to echo the thanks to Shrimpo and crew for the fantasic help, advice and even the ability to try different kite types as well.

got a bit hairy on the 3m beemer in the gusts, especially with a couple of twists in the line!!!!

had plenty of buggy time and a fantastic venue!!!

looking forward to the next blast!!!

Dazza