carl_short

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone for tomorrow?

Microfone, good to meet finally. Glad you enjoyed watching me being smashed into the ground earlier.

Got to get out more on this Frenzy. Either i'll beat the kite or the kite will beat me...after this afternoon my money's on the kite!

Ady, see you tomorrow if your out.

Hey guys let me know what time your goin.

I'm thinking afternoon as it's raining through the night it should give it a bit of time to dry out. I was thinking about 2-3 ish.

There was a good bit of surface water there today and that was only after a bit of rain this morning.

Thats the problem with hearsall...!

Was a good sesh the other day and was good to meet you too Microfone. Nice Waroo u got there lad :cool:

Bunny it looks painful when i see the ground resistance you manage to pull off, OUCH!! :eek:

No doubt will be up there this week sometime, mention a day/time and will try to hook up.

Last night I was sitting on the sofa watching TV when I heard my wife's

Voice from the kitchen, 'what you like for dinner my love, chicken, beef or Lamb?'

I said, 'Thank you, I'll have chicken please'

She replied, 'You're having soup you fat bustard, I was talking to the cat!' :)

Fly safe

@ Microfone90210 get well soon, is it a 30 hour pub induced coma your suffering? :p fly safe(ish)

@ davo23 Good luck with the exams yoof, what are you studying?

@ Bunny87 lol, i don't have a wife or a cat. You may be in pain but consider the positives of not landing in dog dooo. :eek:

2 techniques to consider the let go option and the stuntman roll option. Have a soft landing geezaa :)

@ davo23 anytime except tomorrow or friday morn. Would have been there today but a new release came out i've been waiting for. Electrical engineering wow. . . keep up the good work yoof. :)

To all common flyers, Lettuce snow when you go up the Hearsall and i'll see if i can make it. :)

Requests accepted :

Ground training paraglider ONLY :eek:

20mtr Naish Torch :eek:

13mtr PL Bomba :cool:

7.8 U-Turn Butane :cool:

Katanas 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 :p

Stackers 2x8 1x10 :o

Just checked the forecast and it could be rain around that time.....Mmmmm!

But then when are the forecasts ever right?

Ady, I'm surprised you couldn't make tomorrow, I was sure you lived on the common as you seem to be there far too often...and it's a shame you're not married as i really wanted to believe that gag of yours. Keep em comin!

Will try to get there too weather depending :cool:

The common is my back garden that's why i'm there so much, even though i live in tile hill :confused:

My dyslexic mate told me he covered his d*ck with boot polish in the early hours of last Sunday morning.

I said 'you idiot, I said you were supposed to turn your clock back!' :o